Low Price Guarantee: Price Match Request
Scotts Rear Brake Rotor Protection
- Actual Model not Pictured
- If you ding your brake rotor, you have no brakes, which is bad enough by itself, but if you're racing it means YOU LOSE!
- The SCOTTS Sharkfin is 3/8" thick billet 6061 aluminum, 25% thicker than any others on the market.
- It is the only fin that incorporates the brake caliper carrier as an integral part of the function.
- This means the axle passes throught the shark fin making it virtually indestructable and your brake rotor protected from defeat.
- This design is 10 times stronger than the "Bolt-On" type fins and it's a beautiful piece of work.
- KTM 950 Super Enduro R 2007
- KTM 950 Super Enduro R 2008
- KTM 950 Super Enduro R 2009