Shown here is the Complete Sub Mount Stabilizer Kit with Triple Clamp for the 950/990 ADV. The kit includes a black anodized billet, 5-star rated Scotts triple clamp, Sub mounted Stabilizer, RSA style low-vibration handlebar mounts, anodized frame bracket, hard chromed tower pin, key lock bracket, stem holding tool, all necessary hardware, Owner's manual and step by step pictured instructions. The kit includes a key adaptor that retains the stock key lock. This kit requires drilling out the stock security bolts in the key switch but we provide the procedure to accomplish this fairly easy operation. The triple clamp will raise the bars 10mm and move them forward 21mm for a more desirable riding position. This kit is a dramatic improvement to this motorcycle and is endorsed by Scot Harden and Jimmy Lewis of Paris to Dakar fame.
- Each mounting kit is bike & position specific
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware and a detailed manual
- Easy to install
- 3 damping fully adjustable damping circuits (high speed, low speed, sweep)
- Used and endorsed by every off-road magazine
- Highest quality and best customer support
- Easily moved from one motorcycle to another
- Increased high-speed stability
- Handlebar position is 10mm higher & 21mm forward from stock
- Made in the U.S.A.
- KTM 950 Adventure 2003-2006
- KTM 990 Adventure 2007-2013
This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California known to cause Cancer or birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65