KTM Twins Returns Policy
We realize that returns are inevitable. If you have ordered the wrong part, or the wrong part was sent to you by mistake, you are able to return the part within 30 days of receiving your shipment. If this happens to you, promptly e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an authorization.
INITIATE YOUR RETURN:
- No returns will be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). To obtain an RMA, email email@example.com.
- Please send all returns to the address on your invoice.
- All returns must include a copy of your invoice.
- Returns WILL have shipping deducted from the final refund.
- ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS ON ELECTRICAL PARTS, GRAPHICS (STICKERS OR DECALS), SUPERMOTO KITS OR CD REPAIR MANUALS.
- ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS AFTER 30 DAYS OF DELIVERY DATE.
- ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS ON INTERNATIONAL ORDERS.
- No returns will be authorized for drop shipped items.
- All items must be returned in original packaging in unused condition with original labels or no refund will be issued, no exceptions. We reserve the right to refuse a return on an item that has been opened and used.
- No returns will be authorized for Repair Manuals of any kind
- No returns on any item purchased from the Closeout category.
- It may take up to 30 days to process your return upon receiving your items. We do not offer any guaranteed return process dates.
KTM Twins accepts returns on apparel for store credit only. We must receive the merchandise within 7 days from the date the item is delivered to you. Items must be unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged. In order to facilitate the credit process, please return items in their original packaging. When we receive the item back and have verified its condition, you will be issued a coupon code for store credit. Free return shipping is available only on the first exchange, for items shipped ground in the continental US. The exchanged (2nd) product will not include a return label.
We work hard to keep our return process efficient and our knowledgeable staff at peak performance. Don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support if you have questions beyond the information shown here.
- All returns will be done at our warehouse facility where they will be inspected, credited, and exchanged depending on the situation.
- Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment.
- If the card used for the original order has expired or you no longer have access to that payment method, please contact the bank or agency for the original payment method to claim the funds after the refund is sent. You may also contact a customer service representative before you begin the return merchandise authorization process to receive a store credit instead.
We charge a 10% restocking fee on all returns.
Certain conditions and exceptions can be applied to our return policy. If you're unsure if your product qualifies, shoot us an email. We're always working to keep you happy. There are certain items that we cannot accept as returns. These include:
- Chemicals that are open. (Ex: Oil, Brake Fluid, Cleaner, Aerosols, etc)
- Certain electronic items: Only electrical items that have not been opened may be returned. OEM and aftermarket ignition components are not returnable (coils, stator, CDI).
- Acid filled batteries
- Apparel items must be packed in their original garment bag (or equivalent plastic bag protection) and include all original tags. The plastic bag protects the item from the cardboard. Items packaged without this protection most likely will arrive scuffed and will be returned to the customer.
- Helmets must be shipped back as they were received in their original helmet bag, box and include all original paperwork and accessories.
- Un-used items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or hangers may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee of up to 25% of the merchandise cost based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
We want to make sure every customer receives their products in new condition. To ensure this, returns must also be received in new condition.
We like to keep things simple. For a fast turnaround and 100% refund on items returned, make sure your return adheres to the following guidelines:
- All items must be returned within 30 days of their original delivery date.
- All returned products must be in new condition with zero wear, the original packaging, and all tags/stickers/films still attached.
- We cannot accept returns on items that show any signs of use, damage, or wear. This includes but is not limited to scratches, scuffs, stretching, dents, dirt, pet hair, or any signs the product has been mounted.
- If you're thinking of returning an item, please do not wear it out for a ride or mount and use it before you initiate a return. We will not be able to accept it! Test boot fitment by wearing them around your house on carpet, but do not scuff and dirty them by going outside or on a test ride.
- All returned items are inspected; used and damaged items will be returned to the customer.
- Please note: Shipping fees, duties, taxes or brokerage fees are non-refundable.