THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER UNTIL JUNE OR JULY
Select your choice of tip and size from the dropdown.
The Hammerhead CNC Shift Lever is constructed of precision machined 6061 aluminum and offers significantly improved strength compared to OEM levers. The shift tip is provided in multiple colors to match your machine and features a heavy duty rubber boot designed to enhance grip and performance in varying conditions.
While both the Hammerhead Forged and CNC levers deliver strength and a factory look, only the CNC lever is compatible with Hammerheads patented interchangeable Shift Tip technology. This design allows you to adjust the shifter length to find the perfect fit between your boot and shift lever. Improvements in comfort and confidence will be noticed immediately after installing the CNC lever, leading to decreased missed shifts and false neutrals.
Whether you are going for a factory look while enhancing comfort or just replacing a bent lever, the Hammerhead CNC shifter has you covered.
- Machine cut from a solid block of 6061-T6 aluminum for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Patented design permits a variety of tip sizes to fit any rider
- Provides crisp, clean shifting
- Rubber tip provides maximum grip especially in wet conditions
- Contoured lever design minimizes interference with boot
- Stainless steel pivot pin and Ano-Slick coated return springs
- UV protected anodizing prevents fading
- Easy installation
- Extra rubber boot included
- Boot size 7 Select -5mm Tip
- Boot size 8-9 Select +0mm Tip
- Boot size 10 Select +5mm Tip
- Boot size 11-12 Select +10mm Tip
- Boot size 13 Select +15mm Tip
- Boot size 14+ Select +20mm Tip
- KTM 390 Duke 2016
- KTM 690 Duke 2009-2018
- KTM 690 Enduro R 2009-2018
- KTM 690 Rally Factory Replica 2008-2009
- KTM 690 SMC 2009-2010
- KTM 690 Supermoto 2007
This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California known to cause Cancer or birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65