PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE THE CORRECT COLOR/APPLICANT. DOUBLE CHECK YOUR CART BEFORE PURCHASE!
With KTM discontinuing most of their colors Touch Up Direct couldn't of shown up at a better time. We even convinced them to bring back KTM's long lost Pearlescent Orange used between 2003-2007 on many of their models. Regardless of whether you are touching up your front fairing or painting a custom KTM, you won't have to search the globe for KTM's premier colors. We have them. All of their paints are Low VOC & Environmentally Friendly.
If your scratch/chip looks to be through all layers of paint then we highly suggest adding a corresponding PRIMER to your order for the base coat. It's essential.
You want to add a CLEAR COAT to your order. If your ordering a Jar or Pen of a certain color you want to add the same size in Clear. It's essential for the final process and the only way we can assure end result will come out matching to the Factory Color.
Colors available are:
- KTM Brilliant Orange: Same Orange KTM has used on the "R" models. Brilliant Non Metallic Orange.
- KTM Matte Black: Same Black used on many all "Matte Black" R Models
- KTM Brilliant White: Same Glossy White that changed out KTM's look after so many years
- KTM Brilliant Black: Same Gloss Black that comes standard on the 2013 KTM 990 Adventure
- KTM Dakar Blue: Same Deep Glossy Blue that came stock on one of our favorites the KTM Dakar Model Adventure.
- KTM Tufflic Orange: Most sought after color in the history of KTM paint. Orange with deep Pearlescent Tone.