Ever wondered how to get those pesky KTM oil filters out of your bike when doing a oil change. Motion Pro has a great new tool that is inexpensive and does the job right. If you work on your own bike you need this. Works like an easy out by threading the tip in and pulling out. Easy as that!
- For easy removal of recessed KTM oil filters
- Conical point screw pierces and grabs the sheet metal end-cap on filter
- Contoured handle provides a secure grip
- Reduces potential damage to the engine cases
- Not for use on reusable oil filters
This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California known to cause Cancer or birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
- Reviews (1)
Oil filter removal tool
Works very well. Good tool to have.