We've been doing this a long time, and we've seen all the tricks. E6000, safety wire, etc. This is the only way to keep that chain out of the engine cases. Priced a set of those lately?
- Gold & Black
- Greater rigidity (7% higher than previous VM)
- Higher rigidity creates smoother handling, reduced power loss and quicker response
- Highest value in all D.I.D series
- D.I.D X-Ring has half the friction compared to O-Ring chain
- Superior longer life than previous VM series
- Replaces the Professional O-Ring V Series and the Premium X-Ring VM Series
- This is a universal fit part; it may or may not fit without modification.
This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California known to cause Cancer or birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
- Reviews (1)
Peace of Mind in the middle of NO-where
Our KTM 1190 chains are endless, meaning the final link put in was made just like the rest - riveted. This handy little gem will get you out of the woods/mountains with little fuss with no need to carry a rivet tool in the unlikely event it is needed.