The CRG Arrow Bar End Mirror is the ideal application for modern performance sportbikes and naked sportbikes. Aerodynamic styling in billet aluminum construction gives a superior, unobstructed view of the road behind. In keeping with the exceptional quality of all CRG products, the Arrow Bar End Mirror is an eloquent and minimalist design.
- Unique multi-position mounting system
- Aerodynamic design
- 6061-T6 aluminum CNC machined billet construction
- Automotive quality convex mirror glass
- Anodized aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware
- Detent hinging allows for added clearance in tight conditions and reduced width for bike storage
- Fits most 7/8' inner diameter handlebars/clip-ons
- Optional CRG Billet Internal Adapter available (sold separately)
- Sold each
Must purchase the CRG Mirror Adapter to fit this mirror.
- This is a universal fit part; it may or may not fit without modification.
This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California known to cause Cancer or birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
Not the best
Pros: Great visibility, ease of mounting, great styling. Cons: Change angle at high speeds even when tightened down (I had to shim the internals), plastic pivot ball mushrooms too easily, does not swing out of the way for lane sharing...only downward which only saves about an inch on each side, and anodizing turns purple after a very short amount of sun exposure.
Great Bar End Mirrors
Installed a pair of these on my '08 Super Duke R and they look fantastic. The shape really looks great with the SDR's angular styling. No more elephant ears. Takes a bit of getting used to the small viewing area and a bit of adjustment for the best rear view, but I always head-check anyway. Great CRG product, again.