Got Sand(storm)? The successor of the legendary Sandstorm: 100% waterproof main compartment, redesigned and with plenty of handy features to make your life in the bush easy.
Expandable Volume Technology
Thanks to Enduristan's patented Expandable Volume Technology, the tank bag's volume is continuously adjustable between 13 and 20 liters. To expand the enduro tank bag, simply release the four velcro straps and pull the outer part upwards. To reduce the volume, just pull the straps until the required volume is reached - a simple and very comfortable solution. The side walls are stiffened, and a waterproof membrane between the sliding parts avoids the intrusion of water and dust.
Waterproof 3-layer fabric, a zipper covered on the backside and an all welded design: The main compartment is 100% waterproof. You don't need any rain cover, and there is no inner bag you additionally need to open. Water repellent zippers protect the side pockets.
- Large waterproof map pocket (32 x 27 cm)
- Waterproof cable ducts to the main compartment and map pocket
- Red inner lining for high visibility
- One fold-away separator in the main compartment: Fold it in to divide your bag, fold it away to have one large compartment
- Two large holding loops for bottles or lenses in the main compartment
- Three small holding loops in the main compartment
- Removable document pouch under the cover with pen holder
- Two outside pockets with holding loops and mesh pocket
- Deluxe shoulder strap separately available
- Four compression straps
- Firm seat under even the most extreme off-road riding
- Easy fastening, quick removal
- Quick access for refueling
- No flapping straps
- Washable and easy to clean
- Built to last
- Deluxe Shoulder Strap with premium ergonomics
- An additional set of rear fastening buckles: If you own more than one bike, attach a set of connecting buckles on each of them for simplicity and comfort.
- Additional front fastening strap for your second bike: Install it once, never bother about adjustments again.
This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California known to cause Cancer or birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65