The Renthal 520 R-1 Works Chain is designed specifically with racing applications in mind. With the shot peened link plates giving the chain a 7,644 pound tensile strength, it’ll handle every bit of power when you pin the throttle. Longevity is taken care of by the chromized pins and corrosion-resistant gold finish that everybody loves. Chamfered inner-links keep the chain on the sprocket and prevent hop-offs, and with pre-formed bushings that extend between plates to reduce friction, the R-1 Works Chain won’t have a problem keeping your back tire spinning.
- Unsealed, non-o-ring design
- Master link included
- Gold corrosion-resistant finish
- Designed for racing applications
- Pre-formed, friction reducing bushings
- Shot peened link-plates
- 7,644 pound tensile strength
- Chamfered inner-links
- Chromized, corrosion resistant pins
Note: Non-sealed chains require more regular maintenance than sealed (O-ring, X-ring) versions and are mainly recommended for off-road use.
- KTM MX
- Reviews (0)