The Motion Pro PBR Chain Tool has an innovative design that will Press, Break and Rivet 520, 525, and 530 chains.
- Versatile design will remove chain pins, press master-link plates and rivet hollow nose and soft nose master link pins on O-ring and non-O-ring chains
- Easy to use design allows you to change tool functions by simply moving the position of the anvil block
- Indexing letters on movable anvil and body ensure correct tool configuration- line up letter on the anvil to the letter on the body to get the configuration you need
- All components conveniently store on tool when not in use
- All steel construction with heat treated components for strength and durability
- May be supported in a vise or held with the included handle
- Great for the professional technician or DIY mechanic
- Compact and light enough to carry in a tool bag for trail side repairs
- Includes spare pin
- This product is universal and fits all bikes.
- Reviews (2)
Motion Pro Chain Tool review.
It got the job done! If I could suggest any improvement it would be a larger counter grip extension. also the ball bearing for riveting the dimple pin Master link seemed a little too large; However this could have been due to the particular RK 525 chain I used. Overall Brilliant tool! Very satisfied.
Very nicely made and working tool! Broke a chain down for the first time with this tool. Was able to use the directions that came with the tool and process was easy.