The Renthal 520 R-1 Works Chain is designed specifically with racing applications in mind. With the shot peened link plates giving the chain a 7,644 pound tensile strength, it’ll handle every bit of power when you pin the throttle. Longevity is taken care of by the chromized pins and corrosion-resistant gold finish that everybody loves. Chamfered inner-links keep the chain on the sprocket and prevent hop-offs, and with pre-formed bushings that extend between plates to reduce friction, the R-1 Works Chain won’t have a problem keeping your back tire spinning.
- Unsealed, non-o-ring design
- Master link included
- Gold corrosion-resistant finish
- Designed for racing applications
- Pre-formed, friction reducing bushings
- Shot peened link-plates
- 7,644 pound tensile strength
- Chamfered inner-links
- Chromized, corrosion resistant pins
Note: Non-sealed chains require more regular maintenance than sealed (O-ring, X-ring) versions and are mainly recommended for off-road use.
- This product is universal and may fit your motorcycle.
This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California known to cause Cancer or birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65