This Complete Solid Sub Mount Stabilizer Kit is designed to be used with the stock triple clamp and oversize handlebars. The Rubber SUB mount shown here in black, bolts to the stock triple clamp and converts your solid mounted triple clamp into a vibration-absorbing rubber mounted handlebar, while incorporating the SUB mounted stabilizer to slip in under the bars.
- MED and SOFT compound bushings are provided.
- The SUB mount locates the bars between the #2 and #3 positions.
- Step by step pictured instructions are included along with all the necessary hardware.
- Standard diameter bars can be used in some cases but would require our Bar Reducers which can be sold separately, if needed.
- The cable guide and large knob in this photo are optional and not part of the basic kit.
"SUB" mount stands for Stabilizer Under Bars, originally designed for raising the bars. These kits are designed for use with Oversize bars. "Bar reducers" are available as an option, to convert the kit to standard diameter bars, should that be desired. This concept allows more room for other equipment such as, Global Positioning Systems(GPS) or Enduro/Rally computers and yet still retain the quick access for adjusting the stabilizer. This is also good for the taller rider who wants his bars a little higher, as it raises the bar location approximately 11-25mm, depending on the model of bike.
Each SUB mount comes complete with all necessary parts, hardware and "Step by Step" pictured instructions
KTM 150 XCW 2019
- KTM 250/300 XCW TPi & 6 Day 2019
- KTM 350/500 EXC-F 2019
This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California known to cause Cancer or birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65