Select your choice of Pad from the dropdown.
Galfer is one of the few braking companies trusted by professional race teams all over the world. If they trust Galfer on their race bikes you can trust them on your favorite ride.
GALFER PAD COMPOUND BREAKDOWN:
OEM replacement upgrade. Great feel, long lasting, and very little rotor wear with this durable compound. Compound applications for almost every need, including off road, street, touring, enduro, dual sport and more. Precision made in Galfer factory in Spain.
- Our most popular compound! This compound is the work horse of the Galfer family and is a great OEM upgrade for the everyday rider.
HH Sintered Compound
Excellent feel and modulation, this sintered pad compound is built for off road and street use depending on the application. Great heat recovery and easy on the rotor, this is our most popular high-performance compound. Precision made in Galfer factory in Spain.
- For moderately aggressive riding on street or off road. Great for everyday sport street riding, canyons and aggressive or heavy braking. For off road applications, this compound is excellent in varying conditions, handling high heat and race use.
- KTM 690 Enduro 2008
- KTM 690 Enduro R 2009-2013
- KTM 950 Adventure S 2004-2006
- KTM 950 Super Enduro R 2007-2008
- KTM 990 Adventure 2006-2012
- KTM 990 Adventure R 2010-2012
- KTM 990 Adventure S 2006-2008
This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California known to cause Cancer or birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65