Looking to reduce some weight and add braking performance in one shot? Here is the secret the pros have been using for some time now. Galfer is one of the world leaders in braking components with a reputation that stands on its own. They have recognized the need for wave rotors for the KTM Adventure, and have decided to provide them to the masses.
These rotors, unlike the stock units, are semi-floating which allows the outer rotor to expand and contract based on heat generated while braking. This translates into a rotor that is hard to warp. Their wave design claims to provide better feel due more leading edge biting into the brake pads. We have used Galfer rotors in the past, and can vouch for their stellar performance."Sold each."
Will not work with ABS equipped bikes.
- KTM 950 Adventure 2004-2006
- KTM 950 Superenduro 2006-2008
- KTM 990 Adventure "S Model Only" 2006-2008
- KTM 640 LC4 ADVENTURE R 1999-2003
- KTM 640 LC4 ENDURO 1999-2004
- KTM 640 LC4 SUPERMOTARD 2005
- KTM 950 ADVENTURE S 2004-2008
- KTM 950 SUPER ENDURO 2007
- KTM 990 ADVENTURE S 2006-2008
- KTM 990 SUPER ENDURO R 2006-2008