Full floating to ensure optimum brake pad-to-rotor contact. Every high-quality, Galfer-patented Wave® rotor is made from a proprietary mix of virgin high carbon 420 stainless steel, laser cut (never stamped), double disc-parallel ground to assure perfect parallel flatness and heat treated to each specific application. KBA and TUV approved. Seamlessly replaces stock rotor. Full instructions provided along with any technical help needed! Precision made in our Galfer factory in Spain.
Depending on application, designed for street and track, this rotor is for the rider that wants more than what the stock brakes can provide. Longer-lasting, extremely predictable and consistent with a drastic increase in lever feel, modulation and brake torque.
Will not work with ABS equipped bikes.
- KTM 640 LC4 Adventure R 1999-2003
- KTM 640 LC4 Enduro 1999-2004
- KTM 640 LC4 Supermotard 2005
- KTM 640 Duke II 2003-2006
- KTM 690 SMC 2007-2008
- KTM 950 Adventure 2003-2006
- KTM 950 Super Enduro 2006-2008
- KTM 950 Adventure S 2004-2008
- KTM 990 Adventure S 2006-2008
- KTM 990 Super Enduro R 2006-2008
This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California known to cause Cancer or birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65