Select your choice of Pad from the dropdown.
Galfer is one of the few braking companies trusted by professional race teams all over the world. If they trust Galfer on their race bikes you can trust them on your favorite ride.
OEM replacement upgrade. Great feel, long lasting, and very little rotor wear with this durable compound. Compound applications for almost every need, including off road, street, touring, enduro, dual sport and more. Precision made in Galfer factory in Spain.
- Our most popular compound! This compound is the work horse of the Galfer family and is a great OEM upgrade for the everyday rider.
HH Sintered Compound
Excellent feel and modulation, this sintered pad compound is built for off road and street use depending on the application. Great heat recovery and easy on the rotor, this is our most popular high-performance compound. Precision made in Galfer factory in Spain.
- For moderately aggressive riding on street or off road. Great for everyday sport street riding, canyons and aggressive or heavy braking. For off road applications, this compound is excellent in varying conditions, handling high heat and race use.
HH Sintered Ceramic Compound
Excellent feel and modulation, this sintered pad compound is built for moderately aggressive every day and sport street use. Ceramic coated backing plate to assist with temperature management and help dissipate heat. Best heat recovery and easy on the rotor, this is a high-performance compound. Precision made in Galfer factory in Spain.
- Available for front applications only, pads do not fade and are intended for performance street, track days, canyon riding and novice racers.
- KTM 390 RC 2015-2019
- KTM 390 Duke 2016-2019
- KTM 690 Duke 2008-2014
- KTM 690 Duke ABS 2015-2018
- KTM 690 SMC 2008-2010
- KTM 690 Enduro 2008-2009
- KTM 690 Enduro R 2012-2013
- KTM 950 Supermoto 2005-2006
- KTM 990 Adventure 2007-2012
- KTM 990 Adventure Baja 2013
- KTM 990 Adventure R 2009-2012
- KTM 990 Super Duke 2007-2008
- KTM 990 Super Duke R 2008
- KTM 990 Supermoto 2011
- KTM 990 Supermoto R 2009-2011
- KTM 990 Supermoto T 2009-2013
- KTM 1090 Adventure R 2017-2019
- KTM 1190 Adventure 2014-2016
- KTM 1190 Adventure R 2014-2016
- KTM 1190 RC8 2008-2011
- KTM 1190 RC8 R 2009-2015
- KTM 1290 Super Adventure 2015-2016
- KTM 1290 Super Adventure R 2017
- KTM 1290 Super Adventure T 2017
- KTM 1290 Super Duke GT 2017-2019
- KTM 1290 Super Duke R ABS 2014-2019
This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California known to cause Cancer or birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65