The RC2 is a brand new version of the on-the-fly position adjustable lever, designed for OEM style master cylinders. A worthy successor to the highly successful, race-proven Roll-a-Click lever, the RC2 offers a higher level of refinement and design through details that include a replaceable black delrin lever tip, extensive use of the newest CNC machine surfacing techniques, custom hardware, and precision laser etched graphics. A redesigned miniature "clicker" lever controls a roller cam assembly, giving riders the ability to manipulate lever position while riding. Brake fade and clutch adjustments can be tuned in with ease. Levers can be adjusted for small or large hand sizes. The RC2 levers are available in Standard and "Shorty" (1-1/4" shorter that the Standard) lengths and in 3 anodized colors - Black, Red and Gold.
- 6061-T6 aluminum CNC machined billet construction
- Six on-the-fly adjustable positions
- Standard or shorty lever lengths
- Scuff resistant, black delrin replaceable tip
- Integrated black plated CNC machined torx hardware
- Laser etched graphics
May require removing and re-using the master cylinder plunger pin from your OEM lever.
- KTM 1190 RC8 2008-2013
- KTM 1190 RC8 R 2010-2015
- KTM 1290 Super Duke R 2014, 2015
- KTM 990 Super Duke 2007-2012
- KTM 990 Super Duke R 2007-2012