Now available in the original version or the Ultra version. The original uses the front two emitters for low beam and then switches to the rear two emitters for high beam, The Ultra uses the front two emitters for low beam and then runs all 4 emitters on high beam at a reduced wattage. wattage is 38 watts on low and 38 watts on high.
By far the best LED headlight bulb cyclops has ever offered. We have taken all that has been learned over the years and rolled that into our latest 10th gen bulbs. This bulb uses 4 cree XHP 50 emitters capable of more than 2500 lumens each. The brightest Cyclops H4 bulb.
- All new metal construction for bases and collars.
- Better thermal efficiency
- Better beam pattern differential between high and low beams.
- 38 watts
- Removable metal base plate for easy install.
- Screw on connectors at driver
- Standard H4 connector
- High / Low Beams
Operates on DC power only, so if you have a bike with H4 bulbs and AC power system you will need a rectifier. Most street legal bikes are DC powered, the exception is the KTM EXC 250/525/530 carburetor bikes and most other dirt bike based dual sports.
- Street bikes only
- ALL bikes with H4 bulbs and DC Power System.
- Bikes with H4 bulbs and AC power system will need a rectifier
This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California known to cause Cancer or birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65