We've been waiting for Sato Racing to come out with their Rearset line for the RC8 and RC8R but were surprised when we discovered their 690 Duke Set. Great idea from a great company. Sato Racing are well known for building some of the nicest and smoothest running controls on the planet. Their levers run on ball bearings and their machine work is excellent. They offer replacement parts just in case you crash and they are rock solid. This set for the KTM 690 Duke are Adjustable and should be gracing every tall or short owners bike because of this. We're not all built a like.
- 4 adjustable peg positions
- All billet aluminum construction
- Levers run on double ball bearings!
- 3 different anodized colors to choose from
- Replacement parts readily available in the event of a crash
- Change to reverse shift pattern by simply flipping and rotating the shift pedal
- 25mm Back - 10mm Up
- 35mm Back - 10mm Up
- 25mm Back - 20mm Up
- 35mm Back - 20mm Up
- KTM 690 Duke/R 2008-2011