Giant Loop's smallest bag yet - it's the dirt bike glove box! Sometimes you only need the bare bones basics; wallet, phone, registration/insurance cards and other small items. Perfect for dirt bikes and technical riding.
Named for Oregon'scenic Zigzag River on Mt. Hood.
SPECS & FEATURES:
- Volume: 1.5 liters
- Straps to almost any motorcycle's handlebars; completely out of the way
- Interior mesh zippered pocket
- Threads onto belt or pack when removed from machine
- Military-spec materials and construction
- Made in U.S.A.
- This product is universal and fits all bikes.
- Reviews (2)
Handlebar Bag for KTM 690 Enduro R -15
Does not fit becuase of the location of the ignitionkey. The bag is pressing on top of the key.
Like all of Giant Loop products, this bag looks well made. I haven't had it long enough to comment on how it holds up under heavy use.