Are you ready for this?
This is the ultimate in ECU Fuel and Ignition Control for your KTM 690 Enduro and SMC. Pre-Programmed with 10 Performance Maps for anyone running their 690 with aftermarket exhaust and upgraded air box or filter. This unit puts the control in your fingertips. It comes with a handlebar switch to allow the rider to manually make adjustments based on which fuel and ignition control you choose and dial in. This unit plugs directly into your stock wiring harness and interfaces with the standard engine sensors so you get optimum power delivery in all weather, altitude and load conditions. Typical gains are in Top End Power and Bottom End Throttle Response. With Power Settings and Traction Settings you know you will have the perfect power delivery for any situation.
- Pre-programmed with 10 performance fuel & ignition maps - all work is done for you.
- Instant plug in performance (replaces standard ECU with no mods to wiring required)
- Fuel trim switches adjust fuel mapping by +12.5% to -10% in Lo, Mid and Hi throttle bands
- Adjustments require only a screwdriver and integrated switches provide visual feedback
- Simple to install with mounting hardware supplied (where required)
- V-Boost - Programmable Voltage Boost Circuit for maximizing Spark Energy across the entire rev range
- Higher/Lower Rev Limit (where required)
- Robust design is fully encapsulated and O-ring sealed
- Diagnostic flash codes - test for sensor faults and flashes codes to OEM FI light
- Race proven reliability
- Re Programmable (Software and Interface Hardware not Included)
- Optional Handlebar Switch available to switch between requested maps
- Position 1 - Power Map "Softer Initial Throttle"
- Positions 2/3 - Traction/Enduro Maps
- Positions 4/5 - Torque Maps
- Positions 6-9 - More Power Maps
- Position 10 - Stock 2011 KTM 690 Enduro Map
This is a special order product and will require 1-2 weeks lead time prior to shipping.