DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL IF INTERESTED
The KTM RC390 is an affordable and fun bike, but the suspension is terrible and lacking any real features that could maximize it's potential. Dramatically improve the handling characteristics while giving yourself a sold edge against the competition with this Ohlins KT303 rear shock. Comes complete with shock, reservoir mount to affix to a place of your choice on the frame and a preload adjuster wrench. As always, this Ohlins shock is beautifully crafted and ads a stunning piece to your RC 390.
• Your weight (no gear)
• Riding level (beginner, intermediate, expert, pro)
• Main riding type (road or track)
• Any major chassis modifications (wider tires, major weight loss program, etc)
• Do you want this shock lengthened? (better cornering / handling)
• Any other information you may want to convey to us.
Monotube high pressure gas type of shock absorber with hose mounted external reservoir.
Adjustable rebound damping on single tube shocks. Adjuster wheel above the end eye.
Adjustable compression damping. Adjuster wheel or slot on the reservoir.
Piston diameter: 46 mm
Length: 300 +9/-3 mm
Stroke: 63 mm
Rate N/mm: 105 N/mm
Mounted spring: 61091-36
- KTM RC 390 2015-2016