Improve your aerodynamics, high speed stability and aesthetics with an MRA Racing Screen on your KTM 790 Duke.
Or just keep the wind blast out of your face!
The Racing Screen profile has been developed through extensive wind tunnel testing to significantly decrease pressure on the helmet at high speeds. The 'double bubble' profile helps you tuck in behind the windshield and instead of creating lift, it pulls the front of the bike onto the road. You'll experience less drag and more stability at high speeds and overall a much smoother ride.
- Height: 11.8in. (300mm)
- Width: 12.2in. (310mm)
- The original 'Double Bubble' windscreen
- Direct bolt-on replacement for manufacturer windscreen
- Simple and easy installation
- Superior optical clarity with no focal points that can melt gauges—see below for more info
- Virtually unbreakable—but if it does break, it's designed to fail with blunt edges
- Resistant to most chemicals including alcohol, cleaners, and fuel
- Lower part of screen has black gradient to hide rear of instrument panel
- Significantly reduced buffeting, wind noise and turbulence
- Enhanced comfort while sitting upright & on longer rides
- Sculpted to maximize aerodynamic performance
- Reduces and deflects wind pressure away from your head
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Developed in a wind tunnel and tested on the Autobahn
- Constructed from PMMA thermoplastic (acrylic) that's manufactured to MRA's unique specifications—that's right, a secret formula
What is an optical focal point?
We all know that one kid who would burn ants with a magnifying glass on a sunny day. Now imagine the magnifying glass is your windscreen and your motorcycle instrument cluster is an ant. Ouch, right?
An optical focal point is the point at which light passing through a windshield would converge on--and begin to damage--your motorcycle... unless you're using an MRA windshield! MRA uses CAD technology and testing to ensure every screen is completely free of optical imperfections and focal points. Be careful when shopping for windscreens. Read the fine print and disclaimers to make sure your motorcycle isn't at risk or simply go with the superior choice and install an MRA!
What's In The Box:
- MRA Racing Screen for KTM 790 Duke
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California known to cause Cancer or birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65