Since being launched in late 2000 Pivot Pegz® have undergone continual development and testing by some of the worlds best riders and the latest Mark 3 version is the best yet.
You get a mega wide 60mm platform, state-of-the-art grip pattern, unique platform design and spring loaded pivoting action. The pivoting action uses a high grade self-centering spring to regulate the motion of the peg. This all adds up to enhanced grip and load distribution combined with reduced impact and fatigue.
The Mark 3 Pivot Pegz are also designed to reduce mud packing. As for the quality, it’s world class, quite simply our aim is to build the best performing and highest quality production footpegs in the world.
- A computer designed spring holds the peg in its central (neutral) position and provides optimized resistance and shock absorption during the pivoting action.
- When forward or aft pressure is applied, the peg pivots in a smooth and predictable manner. When pressure is released the peg instantly returns to its central position.
- The spring loaded action of Pivot Pegz also provides valuable force feedback to the rider and assists in returning their feet to the central position.
- Enhanced bike feel
- Better bike control
- Smoother body weight transfer
- Reduced body jarring
- Better balance and traction
- Reduced fatigue
- Easier gear shifts and rear brake access
- Extended boot life
- 10mm wider than Pivot Pegz MK2 version
- Widest (60mm) and lightest pivoting pegs on the market
- Upgraded heavy duty, long life springs
- Unique multi-directional grip pattern
- High grip tooth pattern
- Outstanding build quality
- Aerospace grade stainless steel, double heat treated and electro-polished
- Made in Australia with a Lifetime warranty
- Sold as a pair
- KTM 950/ 990 Adventurer & SM 2004-2017
- KTM 350 4 Stroke - All Models including Freeride 2010-2015
- KTM 2 Stroke - All Models (not 85cc) 1992-2016
- KTM 625/ 640/ 690 LC4 & ADV & SM & Enduro R 2002-2017
- KTM 4 Stroke - 2nd Gen All Models & sizes including 250 Freeride 2000-2015
This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California known to cause Cancer or birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65