This tie down features a strong cable that has been shown to resist a set of bolt cutters running through the strap itself. It also has a combination lock carabiner and soft tie, proving it is safer then fort knox. Cap that off with industrial strength heavy duty rivets that close the tie-down and you have a strap you won't leave home without. You can even leave it locked up in the back of your truck or on your bike and know they will be there when you need them. Working load rated at 500 pounds
- 8.5ft long with a soft tie extension included so there is no scratching
- Two #64 hardened steel (Heat Treated) combination locking carabiners
- Each carabiner is 6.5 inches tall and 3 inches wide.
- 8 Braided stainless steel cable inside full length of strap
- Beefy galvanized steel rivets to detour theft
If you do not want someone to loosen the Lockstraps after you secure something, tie the left over strap behind the sliding clasp (as many times as needed to get rid of slack) then put the last loop inside the carabiner along with the other loop.
Set your own combination, and you can change the combination any time you like. You only need a ball point pen (we suggest that you set the combinations different on each carabiner, that way you do not have to worry about leaving one end unlocked)
- Open the carabiner by setting the combination to “-0-0-0-” on the side with the arrows.
Then press down on the locking mechanism and either push or pull the locking mechanism away from the carabiner. (it is designed to open both ways)
** ITEM COMES 1 TIE DOWN PER QUANTITY 1 **