Got a few thousand miles on that KTM 950 990 and you are considering the 16T conversion? KTMtwins has combined a 16T Dampened Counter Sprocket, an AFAM 42T steel rear sprocket, and one of DID's kick-ass VX2 X-Ring chains in gold & black or for a bit more you can go really big and get the DID ZVM-X Chain in either Gold or Nickel finish. Buy the kit and save enough money for ten fish tacos!
Standard Configuration includes: Afam Counter Shaft Sprocket, Afam Rear Steel Sprocket and DID VX2 Chain
- Counter Shaft Sprocket Options: KTM Dampened or Non-Dampened
- KTM Stealth Rear Sprocket with Gearing Options of 42 & 45th
- Ironman Hardened Steel Rear Sprocket with Gearing Options of 42, 45 & 47th
- DiD ZVMX Chain in Either Gold or Silver Plating
* NOTE: Chain comes in a 120 link arrangement. You will need to cut it down to fit. We do not provide that service. We highly suggest purchasing a Chain Breaker and Chain Press unless you plan using the optional Clip-Style Master Link. All chains come with a Rivet Masterlink so you should really consider purchasing a complete Chain Tool Kit which will include a Chain Breaker, Chain Press and Riveting Tip *