*This item will be special ordered from KTM. Please expect 5-7 business days lead time before shipment
- In order to prevent radiator damage, the maximum steering angle must be restricted once the steering damper kit has been fitted by adjusting the steering end stop.
- The restricted steering angle means that the steering lock may no longer latch into place.
- Use of the vehicle on public roads is no longer recommended once the steering angle has been restricted.
You need the option to adapt your steering damper to your personal riding style, the part that keeps the front wheel on course, even when accelerating hard. We have the suitable solution:
Required KTM Factory Triple Clamp
- High-end WP Suspension steering damper
- Damping adjustable in 30 clicks
- KTM 1290 Super Duke R 2014-2019
This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California known to cause Cancer or birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65