The OS-BASE is an 'over the seat harness' for mounting OS-6, OS-12 or OS-18 ADVENTURE PACKS as soft panniers. A UNIVERSAL-FIT* system for trail, enduro or dual sport bikes with no need for metal frames or racks. The flexible design of the OS-BASE also enables you to mount an extra OS-Adventure Pack or a US-DRYPACK as a tail pack and includes ‘Loop Mounts' to attach a tent or sleeping mat with the addition of OS-Cam Straps or OS-Mini Cam Straps.
After the initial set-up, it’s quick and easy to put on and take off and the heavy-duty hypalon construction with a semi rigid polypropylene core is very stable and lightweight. The unique OS-RACK LOOP mounting system, provides a very tough and reliable solution to the demands of off-road luggage carrying.
Includes 2 x OS-RACK LOOPS which require 2 x 6mm holes drilled in the rear fender for fitting.
• Carrying capacity from 12 to 54 Litres with centre pack mounting option.
• Heavy-duty Hypalon construction.
• Quick & easy to put on/take off.
• Reinforced stitching on all stress points.
• Aircraft grade alloy hooks.
• Non-slip cam buckles.
• 2 x OS-RACK LOOPS included.
• 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
Once the OS-RACK LOOPS are mounted on the rear fender and the OS PACKS of your choice are mounted to the BASE, fitting is quick and easy.
1. Hook-on the two top straps to the OS Rack Loops but leave loose.
2. Loop the two lower straps around the bike frame at the lowest possible position and hook them back to the loops on the strap making them as tight as possible.
3. Stand at the rear of the bike and pull the top straps as tight as possible, taking up the slack until the packs fit tightly to the bike.
4. Hook-on an additional top pack to the Loop Mounts on the OS-BASE and the OS-Rack Loops.
If the OS-BASE is in contact with the exhaust silencer you must fit a heat shield.
1020(L) x 190(w) mm
40(L) x 7.5(w) ins.
700g - 24.7oz
This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California known to cause Cancer or birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65