SOME OPTIONS MAY BE OUT OF STOCK BUT AVAILABLE FOR BACKORDERS - CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
- Full Klim Karbon Fiber shell.
- Koroyd impact-absorbing technology increases safety and outperforms traditional EPS materials.
- MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) equipped for increased protection / energy dispersion during rotational impact
- One of the lightest helmets in the industry.
- Extra-large eye port for maximum field of vision.
- Dual density EPS.
- Wind tunnel tested.
- FID-Lock® strap closures (extremely easy to take helmet on and off).
- Most ventilated helmet in the industry.
- 18 intakes and 8 exhaust vents.
- Direct vent EPS design.
- Designed to intake air at speed/exhaust heat while at low speeds or stopped.
- Shell structure designed for maximum strength while remaining lightweight.
- Neck brace compatible.
- Exceeds DOT and ECE certifications.
- Anti-microbial and anti-bacterial materials.
- Moisture-wicking Drylex® comfort liner.
- Includes: Helmet bag, breath box, Windstopper® liner, and extra peak visor.
MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) is a specialized helmet safety technology that is now being used in the top tier of off road helmets in order to greatly lessen the chances of traumatic brain injury.
By integrating an engineered low-friction layer into the liner of the helmet, MIPS enables a relative sliding motion between the head and the helmet so angular and rotational impact forces are absorbed and deflected.
Since most head impacts occur at oblique and unpredictable angles, helmets with MIPS Technology are able to offer better protection than helmets without.
Koroyd technology uses a series of hollow, dual-polymer, thermally welded tubes to attenuate and absorb the force of traumatic impacts.
During a crash, the Koroyd tubes compress and effectively create a crumple zone inside the helmet. This technology outperforms EPS in terms of energy absorption, and drastically reduces the occurrence of brain injury compared to other current materials.
The hollow design of Koroyd tubes also dramatically improves air circulation and promotes a lighter-weight helmet overall.
This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California known to cause Cancer or birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65