Available in 3 colors, select your choice from the dropdown.
Travel lighter and faster with the only saddle bag system that combines two motorcycle panniers and a tail bag into a single biomorphic shape, requiring no sub-frame modifications, racks or braces. For dual sport and off road dirt bike touring, there's no better saddlebag to carry your gear. For supermoto and motard style bikes, the Coyote Saddlebag is the clean, streamlined saddlebag to pack rain gear and other essentials for the city. Straps to all dirt bikes and dual sport motorcycles, no passenger pegs required. Rides on rear fender and/or tail rack. Plus, a long list of rider-requested improvements, a lower entry price &\ and a Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Upgrade to 100% waterproof performance with the Coyote Dry Bag and Coyote Dry Pods. Keep gear organized with optional Coyote Stuff Sacks.
- Coyote Saddlebag – Adventure Proof
- 39 liter capacity
- Top-access rear mounting system — easier, more flexible adjustment (includes fender hooks and 30" of ballistic webbing for mounting on tail rack, passenger handles or double thickness plastics)
- Beavertail and side-release buckled compression straps improved access and gear compression
- Beefy YKK coil zipper (not water resistant) opens/closes with less effort
- Redesigned storm flap — improved access
- -Included 100% Waterproof Coyote Dry Pods
- More reflective accents for better visibility
- 1 new laser-cut aluminum Hot Springs Heat Shield included (dual exhaust requires additional heat shield)
- Military-spec materials and construction
- Made in U.S.A.
Dimensions (fully packed)
- 61.5" - Bottom of pannier, across top to bottom of other pannier bucket
- 7" - Height of bag in top center
- 6" - Distance from inside to outside of pannier bucket bottom
- 9" - Front to back in top center
This product is universal and fits all bikes.
This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California known to cause Cancer or birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65