Available in 5 colors, select your choice from the dropdown.
Coyote Saddlebag featured in Motology Films “Motonomand III – Riders of the Andes”
The Coyote Saddle Bag Roll Top is the NEW rackless motorcycle luggage choice for hardcore off-road expeditions. Carry gear for overnight or multi-day trips — and still have access to the entire saddle — with the Coyote Saddlebag Roll Top mounted to the rear fender and/or tail rack of virtually any dirt bike, dual sport or enduro motorcycle. No passenger pegs required, the Coyote Saddlebag Roll Top anchors to the frame or subframe on most motorcycle makes/models — as well as snow bikes, such as Timbersled and MotoTrax.
Coyote Saddlebag Roll Top delivers everything needed to mount up hit the trail:
- 39 liters packable volume
- 1 Hot Springs Heat Shield (laser-cut aluminum) + stainless steel clamp included
- Set of 3 RF welded waterproof inner liner Saddlebag Dry Pods with air release valves included
- Rear mounting options — use included fender hooks OR included webbing anchor strap to fit virtually any bike or tail rack
- Side compression straps with molded rubber Giant Loop branded grab handles
- Beavertail and cinch ring with side-release buckled compression straps that integrate with double-end Rogue Dry Bag and Tillamook Dry Bag (available separately)
- Lash loops to attach Possible Pouch external pockets
- Reflective accents for better visibility
- Military-spec materials and construction
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- This is a universal fit part; it may or may not fit without modification.
This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California known to cause Cancer or birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65