G2 Challenge: Offer an option to wimpy plastic throttle tubes.
G2 Solution: The “Stock Ratio” Throttle Tube.
Have you ever tried to remove worn out stock grips from the cheezy plastic stock tube? Virtually impossible! Why bother? Just toss the old grip and tube and replace with the G2 “Stock Ratio” Throttle Tube. Not only will you enjoy the ultra smooth throttle action of the Delrin bushings, you can also easily change grips in the future. Best of all, the “stock ratio” cam can be changed to quicker or more control for track days!!
G2 Key Points:
- 100 Cam
- Machined from 6061 aluminum in the USA!
- Self-lubricating Delrin bushings at each end of tube eliminate aluminum-to-aluminum contact and provide an ultra-smooth feel.
- Included cam is removable and can be replaced with alternate cams (sold separately) to fine tune control.
- Fits inside the stock throttle housing to stock cables.
- Works with all known aftermarket cruise controls.
- Slide one of our Domino grips or your grip unto the throttle tube.
- Installs in minutes!
-- You may have difficulties with installing this in conjunction with Oxford or KTM Heated Grips --
- Reviews (2)
This thing really works.
Big improvement that eliminates a lot of the throttle "jerk". Best accessory that I have added to my 990 Adventure.
G2 Throttle Tamer for the KTM 990 Adventure
The name of this product is very descriptive when used on the 990. The stock throttle tube makes this bike extremely difficult to ride at a steady speeds or when good throttle control is needed. It is almost like an on/off switch at lower speeds. The G2 with the 400 cam definitely gives it a smoother more linear feel. I highly recommend it.