***** FOR RACE USE ONLY. CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA ADDRESSES PER THE CALIFORNIA RESOURCE ACT *****
It's finally here! After literally 3 years of research and production DynoJet has brought the KTM 690 Power Commander V to the market. This little box will allow the tuner to fine tune your fuel injection regardless of which exhaust, air filter or any other modification you may of done. It allows the tuner to build custom maps to compensate for different tracks or riding styles. This is what you need if you have a KTM 690 and want to go about making it better then stock.
- Reduced size from PCIIIusb (less than half of the size of PCIII)
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear/Speed input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sport bikes
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
- Enhanced accel pump utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
California ARB (CARB) requirements compliance for Fuel Management Systems at KTMTwins.com
Certain versions of aftermarket exhaust systems may not fulfill regulations and laws applicable in California and therefore their use on highways and roads in California may be prohibited.
"Parts identified on KTMTwins.com as RACE USE ONLY" intended as race parts only and are not authorized by KTMTwins.com to be installed on any motorcycle intended for road use in the state of California. By purchasing this item you are agreeing to it's installation and use for Off Highway Use Only.
- KTM 690 SMC 2010-2011