You know the benefits of a Power Commander and the right map.
- Fuel control for each individual cylinder in a smaller enclosure
- "Warm-up" fuel adjustment (unit reads engine temp and allows fuel/timing adjustments based on the reading)
- Reduced size from the PCIII USB
- Easy to install
- USB powered from computer; 9 volt adapter is no longer needed
- Two-position map-switching function built in
- Can add any Single Pole Single Throw (SPST) switch and toggle between two different fuel maps
- Gear/speed input allows for map adjustment based on gear
- Analog input allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor
- Build an adjustment table based on analog input such as boost or temperature
- Power Commander V is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear with the gear position input connected
- More tuning ranges than PCIII USB
- Enhanced "accel pump" utility
- For Offroad and ATV
- Made in the U.S.A.
SECONDARY FUEL MODULE
- Connects to the upper injector rail using OEM connectors
- The "basic" mode is the perfect setting for modified engines that require more fuel than four-injectors can provide, but do not need the complexity of mapping each cylinder and each gear separately
- The "basic" mode allows you to have a single fuel table that simply puts the requested fuel change in both upper and lower injector modules at the same time
- Single cable connection to the PCV
- See application chart for availability
- Adjust both upper and lower injectors by as much as +250/-100%
- Allows for the adjustment of all eight-injectors
- If gear position input is connected to your PCV, you can adjust all of the injectors on a "per gear" basis
- Allows for the use of the Dynojet Quick Shifter sensor on eight-injector bikes which provides added fuel control and shifter functionality
- You can also map each injector separately, giving you up to 48 complete maps
QUICK SHIFTER EXPANSION MODULE
- The QEM connects to the upper injectors and then into the PCV
- Once the sensor is attached you will have full Quick Shifter functionality
- The QEM allows the Dynojet Quick Shifter sensor to be used with Power Commander V on bikes that have eight injectors
May not be legal for street use in CA.
QEM is not necessary if using the SFM.
DISCLAIMER: NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES.
* FOR RACE USE ONLY *
CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
California ARB (CARB) requirements compliance for Fuel Management Systems at KTMTwins.com
Certain versions of aftermarket exhaust systems may not fulfill regulations and laws applicable in California and therefore their use on highways and roads in California may be prohibited.
"Parts identified on KTMTwins.com as RACE USE ONLY" intended as race parts only and are not authorized by KTMTwins.com to be installed on any motorcycle intended for road use in the state of California. By purchasing this item you are agreeing to it's installation and use for Off Highway Use Only.
- KTM 1190 Adventure 2013-2016
- KTM 1190 Adventure R 2013-2016
This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California known to cause Cancer or birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65