We've been doing this a long time, and we've seen all the tricks. E6000, safety wire, etc. This is the only way to keep that chain out of the engine cases. Priced a set of those lately?
- Available in Gold (G&B) and Black (unplated steel)
- Greater rigidity (7% higher than previous VM)
- Higher rigidity creates smoother handling, reduced power loss and quicker response
- Highest value in all D.I.D series
- D.I.D X-Ring has half the friction compared to O-Ring chain
- Superior longer life than previous VM series
- Replaces the Professional O-Ring V Series and the Premium X-Ring VM Series
- This is a universal product and fits all bikes.
- Note: Connecting links are not interchangeable between the new VX and the former V and VM.