Continental makes them and we ride on them. With their over-sized - flat lugs you get the traction you want off-road but the wear you want on-road. The TKC Front, unlike the Rear comes in a universal configuration which fits both Tube and Tubeless Wheel configurations.
Rumor has it, one of our guys ran TKC80's front and rear for his ride to Panama...
• Tried and tested for long hauls and competition
• Self cleaning tread pattern
• High levels of side stability on soft surfaces
• Very good on-road handling and mileage
*For all motorcycles with a front tire of 90/90-21 size wheel, or 120/70-19.
- KTM 690/950/990/1190 ADV R
- *For all motorcycles with a front tire of 90/90-21 or 120/70-19 size wheel