Much like the popular KTM 950/990 Rear Auxiliary Fuel Tanks, Camel Tank's KTM 1050/1190 Fuel Tank will be a necessary if you Adventure Ride. It provides an additional 1.59 Gallons "6 Liters" of much needed fuel for your heavy drinking 1050/1190. This should give the conservative rider an additional 50+ miles before getting thirsty. Because it's tapped into your stock fuel system Camel's Tank drains with your front tank eliminating any need to calibrate your fuel range or ignore your low fuel warning. Due to it's location there's some necessary fitment kits for those who run Jesse Bags or Mosko Luggage. Nothing a 12 pack and a decent set of metric tools won't fix.
- Holds 1.59 gallons (6L)
- No fuel pump needed for transfer. Just fill and go.
- No drilling of the factory fuel tank. Easy installation.
- Fits with top box or duffle bag.
- All mounting hardware included.
- KTM 1050 Adventure 2015-2016
- KTM 1190 Adventure 2013-2016
- Touratech (No mods needed)
- KTM Power Parts Givi Boxes (Trimming off of a redundant tube)
- SW Motech (Small mod of a tab)
- Jesse Luggage removal of one brace + (Spacer kit available)
- Mosko Moto (Adaptor kit available)