This Akrapovic KTM 1050/1190/1290 Adventure/R Slip-On Silencer has a titanium sleeve with a stainless inner core. When you spend the money for an Akrapovic exhaust for your KTM you expect the best. Includes Carbon heat shield protection and all mounting hardware.
* WE APOLOGIZE BUT THIS ITEM DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR ANY DISCOUNTS *
CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
California ARB (CARB) requirements compliance for Exhaust Systems Sold at KTMTwins.com
Certain versions of aftermarket exhaust systems may not fulfill regulations and laws applicable in California and therefore their use on highways and roads in California may be prohibited. To have a better idea, read the following paragraphs.
1) Any exhaust system which does not require the removal of the original catalytic converter(s) to be fitted to the vehicle are considered as “replacement parts (also known as cat-back systems) by California Air Resources Board (CARB) and an Executive Order or exemption released from CARB is not needed to distribute and sell these kind of exhaust systems in California.
2) Use and installation of any aftermarket exhaust system that removes or replaces totally or in part original equipment catalytic converters is prohibited in California, unless CARB has released an Executive Order or an exemption to such after market system.
3) Any exhaust system designed as “race parts or used on racing vehicles (i.e., a motorbike used exclusively on closed-course circuits for competition purposes) can be distributed and sold in California without any need for an Executive order or exemption from CARB, but their use is only allowed on closed racetracks and these race parts are not allowed to be used on public highways or roads or on vehicles that may be used on public highway and roads.
Parts identified on KTMTwins.com as & racing and/or marked with the text & not for road use are to be intended as race parts and subject to the limitations listed in paragraph 3).
( AVAILABLE FOR RACE USE ONLY IN CALIFORNIA )
- KTM 1050 Adventure/R 2014 - 2016
- KTM 1190 Adventure/R 2013 - 2016
- KTM 1290 Adventure 2015 - 2016
- Reviews (1)
You get whatcha pay for
This slip on is more than I was hoping for, perfect fit, well made & lighter. I was not looking to save lives with noise and this pipe has just enough grumble to cover the low speed engine noise, plus acceleration feels much smoother. At 7 g. it starts to bark but not much more than stock. Happy Camper!