If you've had a stock KTM 250/350 SX-F or 690 Fuel Pump go out and were floored at the price ($357.00) of the stock replacement we know what you are going through. We typically carry items like this out of warehouse on velvet pillows because of how expensive they are. Not anymore. The stock unit is known to go out on you and if you've even been on a ride when something like that goes out you are SOL. We are now carrying the fix to that problem and a permanent one at that. This durable Fuel Pump has been installed and tested on the KTM 690 and has shown to be reliable and bulletproof. If you haven't had the pump go out get one so you don't end up in the scenario above. If it has gone out save your money for more toys and get the inexpensive fix to your problems.
Replacement pump for all fuel injected KTM/Husaberg 350/390/450/570 09-11 and Husqvarna 4 strokes 250, 310, 450, 510, 610 from 2008-2010. ExactFit replacement for the OE fuel pump showing part number 81207088011 and 1100-00072. Note: Does not fit 2011 TE449, TE511
- Maximum Pressure: 4.5-6.0 bar
- Operational Pressure: 3 bar
- Temperature Range: 35 lph
These Fuel Pumps have been manufactured and installed on KTMs all over the world for the past couple years. Through precision molds, improving production technology and standardizing components and materials testing has shown that these are more reliable then stock.
Important: Fuel hose and clamps included for free for your convenience.
THIS IS THE UPDATED FP-HUS WITH BARBED END!
- KTM/Husaberg 350/390/450/570 2009-11
- Husqvarna all efi 4-stroke models (2008-up)
- TE 250 (2008-up), TE 310 (2009-up), TE 450 (2008-2010)
- TE 510 (2008-2010) TE 630 (2010-up)
- TE 690 (2009)
- SMR 450, 510 (2008-2010), SMR 630 (2010)
- Husaberg 390/450/570 (2009-11)
- Aprilia SXV/RXV 4.5 and 5.5
- Moto Guzzi some later models
- KTM 990
- KTM 1190
- 2011-2014 Husqvarna SMR/TC/TXC/TE 449/511
- 2013+ Husqvarna TR/ST/TERRA/STRADA 650