It makes sense that the maker of TKC 80, the supreme off road Adventure tire, would come out with their own dedicated 60-40% Adventure Tire. When they did it should in theory dominate the field. Welcome to the world that Continental has built. Introducing the TKC 70 Adventure Tire.
Featuring innovations you've come to expect from Continental like 0° steel belt construction for superior stability and comfort even at high cruising speeds and Continuous Compound-Technology, the TKC70 tires adapt to changing conditions with ease. Specifically designed to help alleviate the complaints of short wear-life of the TKC80 Tires, the usability of a slightly more street-oriented design has been improved and is apparent with the TKC 70. An ideal ADV Tire choice for larger displacement bikes like the KTM 1190 Adventure, the Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200, the BMW R1200GSW, the Suzuki V-Strom 1000, the Yamaha Super Tenere and other similar models.
- Only trail tire with a radial design constructed for off highway use.
- The unique block pattern makes it quieter than the competition as well as stable on the highway.
- The tire's compound provides quick warm up
- Dual type compound construction provides softer rubber on the sides and a harder compound in the middle giving it longer life when commuting daily.
- Excellent Wet weather grip and since it's a 0 degree steel belted constructed tire it guarantees high stability and lock kickback.
- KTM 1190 Adventure 2014-2015
- KTM 1290 Super Adventure 2015
This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California known to cause Cancer or birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65