Hammerhead CNC Shift Lever Knurled / Rubber Tip KTM
The Hammerhead CNC Shift Lever is constructed of precision machined 6061 aluminum and offers significantly improved strength compared to OEM levers. The shift tip is provided in multiple colors to match your machine and features a heavy duty rubber boot designed to enhance grip and performance in varying conditions.
While both the Hammerhead Forged and CNC levers deliver strength and a factory look, only the CNC lever is compatible with Hammerheads patented interchangeable Shift Tip technology. This design allows you to adjust the shifter length to find the perfect fit between your boot and shift lever. Improvements in comfort and confidence will be noticed immediately after installing the CNC lever, leading to decreased missed shifts and false neutrals.
Whether you are going for a factory look while enhancing comfort or just replacing a bent lever, the Hammerhead CNC shifter has you covered.
- Machine cut from a solid block of 6061-T6 aluminum for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Patented design permits a variety of tip sizes to fit any rider
- Provides crisp, clean shifting
- Rubber tip provides maximum grip especially in wet conditions
- Contoured lever design minimizes interference with boot
- Stainless steel pivot pin and Ano-Slick coated return springs
- UV protected anodizing prevents fading
- Easy installation
- Extra rubber boot included
- Boot size 7 Select -5mm Tip
- Boot size 8-9 Select +0mm Tip
- Boot size 10 Select +5mm Tip
- Boot size 11-12 Select +10mm Tip
- Boot size 13 Select +15mm Tip
- Boot size 14+ Select +20mm Tip
- KTM 690 Enduro/R 2009-2018
- KTM 690 SM/C 2007-2010
- KTM 690 Duke 2009-2018
This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California known to cause Cancer or birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
Hammer gear paddle
Did not install it yet
Exactly what I ordered
This is a replacement for the one I bent (my fault, not the part). Showed up exactly as ordered. Easy swap. Quality part and nice for those of us with bigger feet.
KTM Shift lever
Easy install, fit and finish is better that the original!
So far so good
Shifts seem okay with a few missed. The orange finish is rubbing off with about 100 miles on it. We'll see how it does in a crash.