Get HID performance with the benefits of LED. This amazing little light packs a serious punch! This is one of our must have's for any upgrade list. Cyclops has been making landmark improvements to this bulb every year, and has consistently stayed ahead of the competition.
This is the brightest, smallest, most reliable H4 replacement LED light you can find on the market. Bulbs ship in your choice of 3800 lumen or 7000 lumen versions. Proper low beam cutoff to prevent blinding oncoming drivers.
Click here for the 1290 SuperDuke bulbs.Product Overview:
- Cree XM-L2 Emitters, all emitters fire on High Beam! 7000 Lumen Platinum version uses Cree XHP50 series emitters
- High & Low Beam Modes
- Fan Cooled for Extreme Conditions and Long Life. A fan is a must for any quality LED Bulb.
- Compatible with H4 Motorcycle and Automotive Headlights
- Spacers Included for Low Beam Cutoff Adjustment.
- No External Ballast or Boxes to Mount
- Vibration proof
- Water resistant
6th Generation Improvements:
- Brighter/Better Low/High Beam Contrast.
- Lower Kelvin Color - Reduced Size
- Simplified Installation
- Enhanced Reliability - New Shield for the best low beam cutoff on the market - Smaller, Replaceable Drivers. If the bulb is out of warranty and there is an issue, parts are available. The only LED bulb on the market to offer parts.
Available in 3800 lumen and 7000 lumen, select your choice from the dropdown,
- KTM 690 Enduro 2012-2018
- KTM 690 Duke 2012-2019
- KTM 950 Adventure 2003-2005
- KTM 990 Adventure 2006-2013
This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California known to cause Cancer or birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
Love the LED bulb. Quality is outstanding
This headlight bulb is very good. Good spread and light. Tested the blackest winter here in Norway.
Overall it was good
The item I bought works awesome and is a really bright LED bulb. It did take about 3-4 weeks until I got it. But the communication was really good. I would buy from KTN twins again.
Cyclops - H4 LED Headlamp
Installed the Cyclops in a KTM 990 Adventure - R - excellent fit and finish of the bulb and wiring - fair installation instructions - good performance. Much brighter than stock Beam shape is not great using the stock reflector - be sure and go through the beam alignment process b4 hitting the road.
As far as using the item is in excellent bulb however the low beam is very scattered with a few dark spots but it’s livable and has a very good cut off line. On the service from KTM Twins it was the most hilarious responses and notifications I’ve ever received from any company. I would buy dust bunnies from under their desk just for the email notifications and responses.