The Hammerhead CNC Shift Lever is constructed of precision machined 6061 aluminum and offers greatly improved strength compared to OEM levers. The shift tip is offered in multiple colors to match your machine and features a heavy duty rubber boot designed to enhance grip and performance in varying conditions.
While both the Hammerhead Forged and CNC levers deliver strength and a factory look, only the CNC lever is compatible with Hammerheads patented interchangeable Shift Tip technology. This design allows you to adjust the shifter length to find the perfect fit between your boot and shift lever. Improvements in comfort and confidence will be noticed immediately after installing the CNC lever, leading to decreased missed shifts and false neutrals.
Whether you are going for a factory look while enhancing comfort or simply replacing a bent lever, the Hammerhead CNC shifter has you covered.
- Machine cut from a solid block of 6061-T6 aluminum for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Patented design permits a variety of tip sizes to fit any rider
- Provides crisp, clean shifting
- Rubber tip provides maximum grip especially in wet conditions
- Contoured lever design minimizes interference with boot
- Stainless steel pivot pin and Ano-Slick coated return spring
- UV protected anodizing prevents fading
- Easy installation
- Extra rubber boot included
- Boot size 7 Select -5mm Tip
- Boot size 8-9 Select +0mm Tip
- Boot size 11-12 Select +10mm Tip
- Boot size 13 Select +15mm
- Boot size 14+ Select +20mm Tip
We're All Built Differently
The shift levers on production bikes are designed to extend a certain length from the footpegs. This length is not just set randomly, it is crucial to proper engagement of the lever with the foot while staying properly balanced on the footpegs. The problem with this is that most manufacturers set their shift lever length to match the boot size of the average rider which is size 8-9. For riders who do not fit this mold, the footpeg/shifter compartment is either cramped or too long to reach. In order to get around this the rider must change stance to engage the shifter or adjust the height of the shifter, often putting themselves in an awkward, uncomfortable position that can affect their ability during aggressive riding.
Hammerhead Shift Tips and Shift Lever Kits eliminate that problem!