SATO RACING Rear Sets for KTM RC125 and RC390 are made from high grade billet aluminum anodized in your choice of all-Black, or a vivid Gold finish with contrasting Black base plates. You can select from 8 positions in a wide adjustment range that brings your feet 40-60mm higher up compared to stock, providing a more aggressive riding position that should also make it easier to maximize lean angle during cornering.
- This is a Black Standard Rear Sets, which provide a stock shift pattern.
- The shift and brake pedals utilize double stainless
- bearings for smooth, precise pedal movement.
- The positions of the Step Plate, Foot Peg and Pedal Tip can be
- adjusted, so you find the perfect position for your riding style.
- The foot pegs have a deeply knurled pattern for excellent grip.
- 20mm Forword - 50mm Up
- 7.5mm Forword - 50mm Up
- 5mm Forword - 40mm Up
- 5mm Forword - 50mm Up
- 5mm Forword - 60mm Up
- 7.5mm Back - 40mm Up
- 7.5mm Back - 50mm Up
- 7.5mm Back - 60mm Up
Note: all measurements are in relation to stock position (0 mm).
- KTM RC 125/390 2015+ onwards
This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California known to cause Cancer or birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65