The work that went into developing the RS-4 muffler design paid big dividends in 2010 with Ryan Dungey winning the AMA 450 Supercross and Motocross Championship series as a rookie in the same year, and again in 2012 with the Yoshimura-backed GEICO Honda team winning both 250 Supercross Lites titles. That same R&D has been directed to developing the current generation RS-4 - a unique design that provides an unrivaled combination of power and a quiet exhaust note. The RS-4 features a polyresonant duplex chamber, a two-staged stepped baffle and an innovative carbon cone end cap.
- Pentagonal-shaped muffler sleeve and aluminum mount bracket.
- Front muffler cap functions as a polyresonant chamber which helps reduce noise.
- Two-staged stepped baffle.
- Innovative carbon cone end-cap.
- Durable high-grade titanium tapered header and mid-pipe.
- Considerable weight reduction.
- Step-by-step directions and all necessary hardware included for an easy installation.
- Note: Stainless systems come with both a 94db and AMA 2-m Max sound insert. Titanium and Carbon Fiber systems are equipped with a 94dB sound insert installed and the 2-Meter max insert is optional (sold separately).
- KTM 450 SX-F 2013-2015
- KTM 450 SX-F Factory Edition 2012-2014
- KTM 450 XC-F 2013-2015