Exactly what KTM's like thumpers needed, better breathing. Nothing wakes up the performance of a motorcycle better than new lungs. That's what Akrapovic is well known for. Made with the best materials by some of the best fabricators in the industry, Akrapovic's KTM RC 390 / 390 Duke Slip-On Exhaust System is both affordable and perfect for the job at hand.
This Akrapovic slip-on silencer is a match in terms of material and workmanship for the high-end silencers on larger bikes. high-quality looks, sporty sound and simple assembly.
- Stainless steel outer skin and internal parts: optimum mix of weight savings and durability
- »Slip-on silencer including pre-silencer
The following parts cannot be used in combination with this exhaust system:
- 610.29.055.244 / 902.29.955.044 Bobbins For Rear Wheel Stand
- 901.10.945.000 Rear Slide pads
CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
California ARB (CARB) requirements compliance for Exhaust Systems Sold at KTMTwins.com
Certain versions of aftermarket exhaust systems may not fulfill regulations and laws applicable in California and therefore their use on highways and roads in California may be prohibited. To have a better idea, read the following paragraphs.
1) Any exhaust system which does not require the removal of the original catalytic converter(s) to be fitted to the vehicle are considered as replacement parts (also known as cat-back systems) by California Air Resources Board (CARB) and an Executive Order or exemption released from CARB is not needed to distribute and sell these kind of exhaust systems in California.
2) Use and installation of any aftermarket exhaust system that removes or replaces totally or in part original equipment catalytic converters is prohibited in California, unless CARB has released an Executive Order or an exemption to such after market system.
3) Any exhaust system designed as race parts or used on racing vehicles (i.e., a motorbike used exclusively on closed-course circuits for competition purposes) can be distributed and sold in California without any need for an Executive order or exemption from CARB, but their use is only allowed on closed racetracks and these race parts are not allowed to be used on public highways or roads or on vehicles that may be used on public highway and roads.
Parts identified on KTMTwins.com as racing and/or marked with the text not for road use are to be intended as race parts and subject to the limitations listed in paragraph 3).
( AVAILABLE FOR RACE USE ONLY IN CALIFORNIA )
- KTM Duke 390 2013-2017+
- KTM RC 390 2014-2016