Give your 690 engine additional performance with the KTM EVO 2 engine kit. This kit includes a K&N cone style racing filter, revised profile racing cam shaft and filter mounting kit. For maximum performance, the Akrapovic exhaust system should be used with this kit.
KTM's EVO2 Tuning Kit Complete with Akrapovic's full Titanium Exhaust System is the single biggest performance improvement that you can do to your 690 Enduro or SMC. The unique combination of parts puts the 690 into a class all it's own. We start off with Akrapovic's Tig Welded Titanium Header and Silencer combo. This scavenges the increased gases that your big single is will be gulping in with the supplied air box mod kit and new 690 Rally Cam Shaft. The camshaft opens up the intake and exhaust valves to bring in and exhale the new found increase in air to the intake system. Imagine strapping a set of Olympic athletes set of lungs at your next doctors visit.
Includes: 76512945200, 76505099000 and 76505907100
Note: For proper performance, the special map must be used. For closed course use only.
* AVAILABLE FOR THE 2014 ENDURO R AND SMC R WITH OPTIONAL SILENCER FITTING KIT *
CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
California ARB (CARB) requirements compliance for Exhaust Systems Sold at KTMTwins.com
Certain versions of aftermarket exhaust systems may not fulfill regulations and laws applicable in California and therefore their use on highways and roads in California may be prohibited. To have a better idea, read the following paragraphs.
1) Any exhaust system which does not require the removal of the original catalytic converter(s) to be fitted to the vehicle are considered as “replacement parts (also known as cat-back systems) by California Air Resources Board (CARB) and an Executive Order or exemption released from CARB is not needed to distribute and sell these kind of exhaust systems in California.
2) Use and installation of any aftermarket exhaust system that removes or replaces totally or in part original equipment catalytic converters is prohibited in California, unless CARB has released an Executive Order or an exemption to such after market system.
3) Any exhaust system designed as “race parts or used on racing vehicles (i.e., a motorbike used exclusively on closed-course circuits for competition purposes) can be distributed and sold in California without any need for an Executive order or exemption from CARB, but their use is only allowed on closed racetracks and these race parts are not allowed to be used on public highways or roads or on vehicles that may be used on public highway and roads.
Parts identified on KTMTwins.com as “racing and/or marked with the text & not for road use are to be intended as race parts” and subject to the limitations listed in paragraph 3).
( AVAILABLE FOR RACE USE ONLY IN CALIFORNIA )
- KTM 690 Enduro/R 2008-2013
- KTM 690 SMC/R 2008-2013