If you're simply looking for a pipe that won’t cost you thousands of dollars like the top of the line Akrapovic or offerings from other manufacturers but want as much performance as you can possibly squeeze out of that handful of dollars then look no further. FMF’s 4.1 Titanium AST Slip Ons are right in the price range of us laymen and will give you want you have been looking for.
The Factory 4.1RCT (Resonance Chamber Technology) muffler is all new from FMF Racing and incorporates the latest in resonance chamber technology. A Patented core shape lowers sound levels while maintaining maximum power output, and the five sided canister shape increases internal volume allowing for the use of more sound absorbing material. The new chamber design of the muffler also allowed FMF to enhance and refine exhaust pressure through a series of internal chambers while meeting FIM 2M-Max sound test as well as the AMA 94dB standards.
FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION USE ONLY. NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE.
- Anodized Titanium muffler is attractive and corrosion resistant.
- Carbon End Cap available only on certain models.
- Massive Power gains throughout the RPM range.
- Quieter than stock - Huge weight savings
- New RTS (Rapid Tuning System) makes for easy sound insert changes as well as adding US Forestry Approved Spark Arrestor.
- KTM 250 SXF 2011-2012
- KTM 350 SXF 2011-2012
- KTM 450 SXF 2011-2012
This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California known to cause Cancer or birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65