The same performance as FMF's Factory 4.1 Full Exhaust System without the added problem of a cracked end cap if you crash. It looks nice and if you are joe professional who doesn't crash then by all means go for it. If you ride like us and go down on a regular basis because you are always trying to push yourself then the TI End-Cap version is the way to go. The Factory 4.1 RCT incorporates the latest in FMF Resonance Chamber Technology both internally and externally. It starts at the center with a new core - a patent pending shape enhances and refines the exhaust pressure wave for optimal power output while lowering the sound level. In addition, we achieve a shorter overall length that is less susceptible to crash damage and complementary to our Factory Forward Engineering - moving the muffler closer to the motor to centralize mass. Visible changes to the exterior include a redesigned canister to increase internal capacity for the maximum volume of packing material. The packing itself was not overlooked, a proprietary blend formulated for superior durability and sound attenuation. The final component is a new rear end-cap engineered for simple tuning adjustments incorporating a snap ring feature to secure the standard and optional inserts. The Factory 4.1 RCT construction is from aerospace grade materials that meet our exacting specifications and is manufactured 100% at our Southern California factory.
FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION USE ONLY. NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE.
- Available in Natural or Anodized Titanium muffler
- Massive Power gains throughout the RPM range.
- Quieter than stock - Huge weight savings
- New RTS (Rapid Tuning System) makes for easy sound insert changes as well as adding US Forestry Approved Spark Arrestor.
- FMF uses the highest quality proprietary blend of alloy titanium made especially to our standards.
- #1 Exhaust in 2011 Supercross Series, 2011 Motocross
- KTM 250 SXF 2011-2015
- KTM 350 SXF 2011-2014
- KTM 450 SX-F 2011-2015
- KTM 500 XCF-W 2012