Not only does Austin Racing's GP1 Full Titanium Race Exhaust System look the business bolted up to the 1290 Super Duke it's got the dyno charts to back it's aggressive persona. Their GP1 System is painstakingly crafted out of Titanium and designed with similar characteristics Akrapovic displayed on KTM's 1290 Prototype. You get your choice of silencer tips so pick wisely. Your buddies will be remembering you by the silencer tip sticking out behind your beast. The GP1 comes with a well made Carbon Fiber Heat Shield and removal DB Killer. There's an optional Passenger Footrest Bracket made out of Stainless Steel which allows you to retain your passenger pegs and possibly your significant other. "
- Full system.
- Everything included ready to bolt on and ride!
- Includes carbon heat shield to protect rear shock reservoir
- DB killer + Inserts allow db level tuning from 101- 120 plus!!!
- Delivered with a 50mm end can part internal size giving 106db without db killer
- The insert is within the link pipe & is removable once a up map or mapped PCV is installed
- The DB killer bolts into outlet of end can & is also removable
- We deliver this exhaust at 101 - 109db, you MUST NOT remove the insert within the link pipe unless you have the KTM full race system upmap or a PCV or other. Austinracing will not be held responsible for any engine damage that may result from you riding without the insert within this exhaust without remapping to the exhaust.
- You do not need to insert the DB killer it is safe to run without it as you wish.
- Full system header pipes in titanium available to order, includes all gaskets and fitting clamps
- When in conjunction with the GP1 this creates a true race titanium system, everything required is supplied.
- Power graph is stock fuelling no modification apart from the GP1 exhaust running 50mm inserts
- Once you can re map for the exhaust we expect around a 10% power increase on these figures
- We recommend the Evotech tail tidy for use with this exhaust
- Bracket available to allow passenger foot peg use
Both Austin Racing and KTMTwins.com do not recommend removing the insert within the link pipe without remapping your motorcycle with a Power Commander or Bazzaz Fuel Module."Austin Racing and KTMTwins.com will not be held liable for any damage to your motorcycle by running such a open exhaust system without remapping your motorcycle."
( AVAILABLE FOR RACE USE ONLY IN CALIFORNIA )
- KTM 1290 Super Duke 2013 - 2016